Spring Into Your Glow Up, NOW!
New Year’s resolutions are four months into their creation…
This could either mean one of two things.
- You Fell Off.
- You’re Seeing Results Because You Kept Going.
Either way, every day, you’re striving to outdo yourself.
Well, in that sense, it’s helpful to realize that a plan is not succeeding if you aren’t working towards it.
You won’t lose the weight if you haven’t made changes to get the weight off. You won’t have more money in your bank account if you haven’t brought in new forms of income, or slowed down your unnecessary spending. Your increasing chances of landing scholastic scholarships won’t come if you aren’t performing better in school.
All of your goals will take patience, and perseverance to achieve.
No one ever achieved something they didn’t work towards. Practice makes perfect as they say. Like this adorable puppy. She get's it...
Now is the time to continue to push.
Don’t give up.
Don’t stop your momentum.
Just keep swimming, - Dori said it best!
The reality is, you’re on your way towards something.
Fortunately for you, the person that will get you there, is yourself.
Sometimes, knowing where or how to start your path is always the biggest step.
Starting something unfamiliar is never easy, but the more you are willing to try, the better the outcome will be.
To get you started, I thought it’d be helpful to provide you with some guidance.
Below you will find The Six P’s of Your Glow Up!
Key strategies to keep you on target to achieve your goals!
- Planning – Let’s be real, you need to know what you’re working towards so that you can map out how to get there.
- Patience – Rome wasn’t built in a day, and your dreams are so much bigger than Rome, so this will take time, patience will be your best virtue!
- Priority – Your dreams are only as important as you make them. If you let other things take precedence over your dreams, your dreams will continue to fall by the wayside.
- Pride – 2 Chains said it best: Believe in Yaself! Who else gone believe in you? (Hint: I’m rooting for you all the way)
- Progress – Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it. Every day, every week, put a little more effort into your goals so that you are slowly, but surely chipping away at it and making progress.
- Posse – Let’s be honest, the company you keep will either motivate you to be the best version of yourself or deteriorate who you are until you don’t even recognize yourself. Keep some Positive and supportive people around you. Believe me, your friends will always support you.
If you have people around you that can’t seem to support you in one way or another,
ARE THEY EVEN YOUR REAL FRIENDS?